Monday, July 30, 2012

Capital Grille "Plates" Menu Summer Additions

Oh my gosh y'all. I've been so busy having the best summer of my whole entire life that I haven't posted in the hottest of 100-degree-day minutes.

Not cool (literally) I know, but I just needed to tell you that I just had the yummiest work day lunch ever. This is like, beyond rare, for most 9-5ers so let me divulge the 411. 

You know I love me a Capital Grille lunch and now they added some noobs to the "Plates" menu for the summah time. We're talking seared scallops with tomatoes and Israeli couscous, carrot ginger soup and a tomato and watermelon salad with feta. Summerlicious. 

The scallops were my absolute fave though and must be ordered again ASAP. All of these join an already amazing selection and you can get either a soup or salad, entree and side for only $18. Check in to your local Cap Grille and check it out worker bees!

Seared scallops, sweet and sour tomatoes, asparagus and Israeli couscous
Capital Grille (locations nationwide, but this is the one near my office)
1861 International Drive
McLean, VA 22102
703-448-3900



No comments:

Post a Comment