Even though that's actually what it sounds like, that would still be effing rude, right?!
Ok, well you know I'm an idiot cause what Bon Chon really is, is THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN EVER POSSIBLE.
Yea, no, but really since I've had it I can't stop thinking about the crispy, crunchy, perfect skin, spicy sweet flavor and juicy meat - to the point where I think it might be affecting my social life. It's definitely a problem.
When ordering, things you should know about the Bon to the Chon:
- It takes like 40 mins of kitchen magic, possibly dark Asian sorcery, to prepare. So, order early and be ready to wait.
- They have two different flavors - soy and hot. Both are good. Hot is pretty hot but so flavorful it doesn't matter. I like ordering both and alternating.
- The chicken is double-fried which makes the skin texture something you've never had before and will never forget. It might change your life.
- It comes with pickled daikon and Asian-style coleslaw. You need this to survive the spice and it goes perfectly with the chicken.
- There might be crack in the marinade. Be prepared for Bon Chon dreams and severe addiction.
Bon Chon Chicken
6653 Little River Tpke, #H
Annandale, VA 22003
14215-10 Centreville Square
Centreville, VA 20121
3242 Old Pickett Road
Fairfax, VA 22031